November 20, 2020
News and Notes:
Student Council Turkey Trot!
Cohort A - November 25
Cohort B - November 30
See flyer for all the details and get in the spirit of supporting the Interfaith Food Pantry in December. Thanks to our Student Council for bringing us altogether in this school-wide community service project!
Wednesday is a scheduled half day on the District Calendar. There is no PM boost Wednesday afternoon and the school closes at 12:15, including offices.
Lots going on!
- PAC delivers another parent webinar Tuesday night. Find out how to navigate the holidays in this unusal year. Find the link in the flyer below.
- Pie delivery this week (and don't forget to order your cakes too)
- Grab your cozy winter spiritwear! Order through the Membership Tool kit.
- Coat drive continues--thank you to everyone who has sent it coats, hats, mittens and gloves.
- 8th Grade fundraisers: Cake orders, Citrus Fruit orders, Shake Shack
- Ed Foundation fundraisers: SnowBall, Peloton raffle, Super 50/50
Get all the details in the flyers below:
Student Council All-School Turkey Trot (pdf)
PAC Health and Wellness Seminar Tuesday (pdf)
SnowBall 2020 Revised (pdf)
peloton raffle revised (pdf)
8th Gr Cake Sale (pdf)
SEPAG 12-3-20 (pdf)
Mountain Lakes Girls Volleyball Store! (pdf)
Boys & Girls in K-4 Come to Cub Scout Pack 69 Bike Rodeo 11-21-20 (pdf)