November 13 News and Notes
Updated letter from Dr. Angelillo today. It's filed in the backpack below and also in the Reopening School file on the homepage and parent tabs.
Lots of news and flyers today!!
- Coat Drive November 16 through November 30. Drop coats in the bin on the sidewalk by the main office. If you send in coats with students, we'll take them in the office.
- Not My Kid - Register now for this important presentation on Thursday, November 19. Stephen Hill will share his story of addiction and recovery with parents, educators and students grade 7 or older. Click the flyer below to register.
- Food Fundraisers Galore (see flyers below for details)!
- HSA Family Day at Delizia, 11/18
- 8th Grade Cake Sale 11/13 - 12/6
- 8th Grade Shake Shack Fundraiser 12/8
- 8th Grade Citrus Sale 11//13 - 12/6
- HSA Stuff Your Own Falcon! Order in membership toolkit.
- Ed Foundation Peloton Raffle (help your New's Years resolutions along!)
- Ed Foundation SnowBall contactless photos with Santa at RFL
All the details are in the flyers below.
Dr. Angelillo Parent Letter
Not My Kid Event (pdf)
pizza day fundraiser (pdf)
8th Gr Cake Sale (pdf)
HSA Stuff A Falcon project (pdf)
BTEF peloton raffle (pdf)
BTEF SnowBall photos (pdf)
MLEF_Car Raffle_Flyer (1) copy (pdf)