Please note: This district
does not hold unsolicited resumes
for future consideration.
Application deadline for the following positions: June 22, 2020
Special Education Teacher (2), long-term leave replacement,
Special Education teachers for 2 resource rooms:
- 1- Elementary K-6 with TSWD endorsement
- 2- Middle School appropriately licensed and TSWD, HQ in math and language arts
Download application from the bottom of this page and email with resume and copy of certification (s) to :
RVS KidCare (afterschool childcare)
Part time (after school) positions:
- responsible for program oversight, planning, evaluation, budgeting
- must hold Principal or Supervisor certification
- provides clerical assistance, communication and recordkeeping duties
- works with students within program
- assists with homework
- carries out planned activities
- supervises recreational time
Download application from the bottom of this page and email with resume and copy of certification, where applicable to :
Substitute Teachers & Nurses
To apply to be on the roster of substitute teachers at Rockaway Valley School:
1. Download and and complete the application (scroll down for application)
2. Mail to Personnel, Boonton Township Board of Education, 11 Valley Road, Boonton Township, NJ
07005 or Email w/ application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. No phone calls please.
Rate of pay for substitute:
Teacher ..... $90/day; $55/half day
Nurse ..... $200/day in the office; $100 per field trip
Substitute Bus Drivers
To apply: Send letter of interest and proof of CDL Class B license with passenger and school bus endorements to John T. Murray II, School Business Administrator/Board Secretary at email@example.com or mail to the address below.
Submit applications/resumes to:
When submitting resumes or applications for teaching positions to the BoontonTownship School District, please attach copies of certification and highly qualified status.
- Substitute teachers
- Substitute Nurses
- Substitute custodians
- Substitute Bus Drivers