Board of Education Vacancy
The Boonton Township Board of Education is seeking qualified candidates for membership to the Board. The Board, within the powers delegated to it by law, is the policy-making legislative branch of the School District.
This term will run until January 3, 2018. The position will be placed on the ballot at the annual election for November 7, 2017.
- A citizen of the United States of America
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to read and write
- A resident of the Boonton Township for at least (1) year preceding the date of appointment
- Not directly/indirectly interested in a contract with, or a claim against, the Board
- Registered to vote in the District
- Not disqualified as a voter pursuant to NJSA 19:4-1
Any qualified Boonton Township resident interested in serving the children of our school district should submit a resume and letter of interest to:
Boonton Township School District
John Murray, Business Administrator/Board Secretary
11 Valley Road
Boonton Township, NJ 07834
Letters of application will be accepted through May 26, 2017, until 4:00 p.m.
The Board of Education will review all qualifying applicants.